EUROoCS Academy – Hands-on Training Workshop
As a joint venture, the 3R-Center Tübingen and the European Organ-on-Chip Society (EUROoCS) are organizing the first EUROoCS Academy as a satellite event at the 2nd Microphysiological System (MPS) World Summit 2023 in Berlin. The EUROoCS Academy is a collection of lectures on various disciplines of Microphysiological Systems and Organ-on-Chip Systems. It aims to educate on basics and advanced knowledge targeting representatives from academia and industry.
EUROoCS Academy Topics
- Introduction to Microphysiological Systems (MPS) / Organ-on-Chip (OoC)
- Stem Cells
- Sensors and In-line Analysis
The registration will be open after the costs for conference rooms, etc. are fixed. Note that lecturers are members of the EUROoCS and will teach for free and on their own travel expenses.
Monday, 26th June. Starting at 9.00 am
- Introduction to MPS/OoC, 45′
- Parallel sessions, 45′
- Stem cells
- Biomaterials, 45′
- In-line analysis, 45′
- Regulatory, 45′
The detailed schedule will be presented as soon as possible.
- Anna Herland (Karolinska Institutet, Sweden)
- Thomas Winkler (TU Braunschweig, Germany)
- Julia Rogal (Karolinska Institutet, Sweden)
- Silke Keller (Eberhard Karls University Tübingen, Germany)
- Torsten Mayr (Graz University of Technology)
The EUROoCS Academy is organized by the Training Working Group of EUROoCS.